Having just literally scoffed down my supper, I am feeling rather content after receiving a Leibster award nomination from the ever so wonderful Ellie’s Beauty Blog!
I shall using the same format as Ellie uses in her own nomination! Looks like so much fun… Time to have a long, hard think about myself, tricky!
First of all, 11 random facts about myself:
1. I am in my final year of University. Only 3 exams in the way of graduating – help
2. I could eat crisps. All. Day. Long.
3. I hate biscuits (unless it’s a hobnob) and cake (unless it’s chocolate or lemon) – hehe fussy!
4. I live on a farm in Northamptonshire
5. My parents are beef farmers
6. I have a fox red labrador called Fred
7. I am going to Peru and Bolivia this summer for a month
8. I wish my parents had stopped from painting my room baby pink when I was 12
9. I went to boarding school in Bristol
10. I am a undergraduate (soon to be post-graduate) geography student at the University of Birmingham
11. I love pugs!!!
11 Answers to my given questions:
1. Which blogger inspires you the most?
I love the Boy Who Bakes blog because he’s always making really decadent, beautiful desserts. Even though I’m fussy when it comes to puddings, I love making them (and watching people eat them)!
2. Where is your favourite place in the whole world?
Just to be cliche. I love my home. I live in the middle of nowhere, on top of a hill so the views are great!! I can go on lovely long walks with Fred. I used to hate it before I was old enough to drive as I used to get bored but I have learnt to love and appreciate my wonderful home.
3. What is your favourite smell?
Fresh laundry hmmmm
4. What is your favourite film of all time?
I love Love Actually but I only allow myself to watch it at Christmas time. Love Hugh Grant in it!!
5. Where would you most like to visit?
I really want to go to Bali! I love the sun and Bali looks beautiful!
6. And who would you most like to meet?
I would really like to have a meal with Jay Rayner so see what brilliant things he comes out with!
7. If you were on death row, what would be your last meal?
Oh tricky one! Probably a huge bowl of freshly made pasta, with freshly made basil and some crusty garlic bread.
8. What was the worst job you ever had?
Flipping burgers on a BBQ on a boiling hot day for impatient customers.
9. Which kitchen essential could you not live without?
A really sharpe knife.
10. Which do you prefer a shower or bath?
A bath (although a nightmare when you’re in a rush)
11. Would you rather live in a city or in the country?
In the country, but will quick access to a town for lots of food shopping.
For my nominees:
1. Starter or dessert?
2. What’s the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
3. Are you a dog or cat person?
4. Where is your favourite holiday destination?
5. What would your ideal Sunday consist of?
6. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
7. Who is the most famous person you have met?
8. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
9. Do you have an embarrassing story about yourself? (Go on… Share)
10. If you could one superpower, what would it be?
11. Do you have a beauty product you swear by? (Please share hehe)
Now for the nominees:
3. Helen Chick
7. Gingey Bites
Don’t forget to check out all these great blogs!!
I need a lie down after all the self-interrogation!!